ZACH Facility Rentals
Organization & Facility Background
Now celebrating 80 years, ZACH Theatre is “Austin’s Theatre” – producing a year-round season of 500+ Mainstage and educational performances created by, for and of Austin and serving 95,000 patrons annually. ZACH’s Topfer Theatre opened in September 2012, ushering in a new era for the theatre. A 420-seat state-of-the-art performance venue located on Lady Bird Lake, the Topfer Theatre and adjacent People’s Plaza completes ZACH’s comprehensive campus, which includes three intimate venues, rehearsal and classroom space, production facilities, administrative offices and surface parking to provide Central Texans and visitors with nationally recognized theatre experiences. Among these facilities are several made available for private event rentals:
- Topfer Theatre: 420-seat state-of-the-art performance venue that includes a spacious lobby and bar area
- Serra Skyline Lounge & Terkel Terrace (inside Topfer): A 950 square foot lounge with bar, attached outdoor terrace and incredible, panoramic downtown views
- People’s Plaza & Bobbi Pavilion: 6,400 square foot plaza with a custom Sperry five pole tent, designed to accommodate a seated dinner to match the Topfer Theatre capacity (420 ppl.)
- Whisenhunt Stage: 130-seat theatre-in-the-round performance venue
- Whisenhunt Studio: 1,000 square foot event space.
- Kleberg Stage: 230-seat performance venue including lobby and patio access.
- Nowlin Rehearsal Studio: 3,200 square foot event space
Consider enhancing your next special event at Zach with a group ticket purchase to a current production. Discounts are available for groups of 8 or more! Please click here for group tickets.
Please email email@example.com or call 512-476-0541 x235 for more information or submit the questionnaire below to get started:
Preferred Rental Vendors
- Shows and Special Events
- Plan Your Visit
- The Dream Fund