ZACH Theatre Membership
Donations to ZACH’s Annual Fund support our artistic and education programs, which serve 95,000 patrons annually, including 15,000 young boys and girls from schools throughout Central Texas. These programs promote artistic excellence and integrity, inclusiveness, collaboration and life-long learning, and employ more than 250 staff, actors, designers, musicians and teachers—98% of whom call Austin home. Thank you for your support!
Walk On ($60-$119)
- Advance access to tickets for all ZACH Mainstage and Presenting Series Productions
Ensemble Cast ($120-$299)
- ALL OF THE WALK-ON ROLE BENEFITS PLUS
- Name recognition on the Donor Listing page on ZACH's website
- Invitation to one Behind-the-Scenes Rehearsal or Event
Featured Actor ($300-$599)
- ALL OF THE ENSEMBLE CAST BENEFITS PLUS
- Invitation to two Behind-the-Scenes Rehearsals and Events
- 10% Discount for ZACH Children's camps
Leading Role ($600-$1199)
- ALL OF THE FEATURED ACTOR BENEFITS PLUS
- Invitation to all Behind-the-Scenes Rehearsals and Events
- Acknowledgement in ZACH's Performing Arts Program
- VIP concierge service for all ticketing needs
- Two (2) complimentary passes for a guest to accompany you to a ZACH Production (subject to availability)
- Year-round access to the Serra Skyline Lounge and the Terkel Terrace in the Topfer Theatre
Benefits are non-transferrable.
You may also donate to the Annual Fund by phone at 512-476-0594 x270 or email Brittney Woolley at email@example.com.
Please make your donation payable to "ZACH Theatre" and mail to:
1510 Toomey Road
Austin, TX 78704-1078
* Consult your tax advisor for charitable eligibility.
** Allow 1-2 weeks for your benefit certificates to arrive.
- Shows and Special Events
- Classes and Camps
- Break and One-Day Camps
- Pre-Professional Company
- College Bound Conservatory
- 2015-16 Shows for Schools Registration
- 2016-17 School Shows
- Scholarships and Policies
- Plan Your Visit
- The Dream Fund